The credit for this delicious recipe goes out to Reddit user u/drakenoftamarac
1 gram distillate (more or less depending on preference of dose)
1 tablespoon coconut oil 1 tablespoon lecithin ( I used liquid soy) 3 ml of any additional flavoring oil (optional) ~ 100 starburst
- Mix coco oil, lecithin, and distillate until emulsified.
- Make a double boiler and add the candies
- Once candy is melted add oil blend (scrape well to not waste that goodness)
- Stir vigorously until homogeneous
- Pour onto a silpat or parchment to cook slightly
- Firm when cool enough to handle and cut into preferred doses.