Lollipops were everyone’s favourite candy when they were kids but now let us introduce weed lollipops! A.k.a the adult sucker! This weed recipe will knock your socks off with its great-tasting and potent properties.
The best part about this edible recipe is you can choose the potency of the lollipops and also decide what flavour is best suited for the occasion! This recipe is very customizable so make sure to test it out and see what your preferences are!
What You Need to Make Weed Lollipops
This recipe calls for a few special ingredients you probably won’t have in your kitchen. The main one being cannabis tincture. A form of cannabis extract that is high in potency and can be infused to make candy and other fun edibles.
- Candy Thermometer
- Lollipop Sticks
- Lollipop Molds
- 1 Cup Organic Sugar You can use regular instead of organic, its all preference.
- 1/2 Cup Organic Light Corn Syrup You can use regular instead of organic, its all preference.
- 1/4 Cup Filtered Water
- 1 Tablespoon Flavouring Citrus, Lemon, Grape (Whatever flavour you want to make the lollipops)
- 2-3 Tablespoons Cannabis Tincture The more you use, the more potent it will be.
- Combine together the sugar, light corn syrup, and filtered water in a saucepan. Turn the heat to medium.
- Stir the mixture over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved completely.
- Bring mixture to a boil. Once boiling insert the candy thermometer to check the temperature.
- Once the temperature reaches 300 F, remove the saucepan from the heat and let it cool to 250 F.
- When it’s cooled and the candy thermometer reads 250 F, stir in the cannabis tincture and flavouring.
- Then, pour the mix carefully into the lollipop molds.
- Let the candy cool for 30 – 60 minutes, then store it in an air-sealed container.
- Bon Appetite!